Rice Salad With Ham
A great rice salad recipe to try !
* 1 1/3 cups cooked long grain rice
* 1/4 cup French salad dressing
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
* 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper, or to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 8 ounces cooked ham, cut in thin strips, (1 1/2 cups)
* 1 cup cauliflower pieces
* 1 cup frozen green peas, cooked then drained and chilled
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
Toss rice with french dressing; chill thoroughly. Combine mayonnaise, onion, curry, salt, mustard, and dash of pepper. Toss with rice. Add ham and vegetables; toss. Serve salad on chilled melon or avocado slices, or over lettuce leaves. The rice salad recipe is ready to serve 6 great persons ! Enjoy it !