Seafood Rice Salad
A great rice salad recipe to try !
* 8 ounces cooked shrimp
* 1 can (5 1/2 to 7 ounces) white tuna, drained
* 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
* 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
* 1/4 cup diced pimientos
* 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* salt and pepper, to taste
* salad greens and tomato wedges
Combine shrimp, tuna, rice, onion, chopped pickle, celery, pimiento, eggs, lemon juice, and mayonnaise; toss lightly to combine. Season to taste. Chill. Serve on salad greens and garnish with tomato wedges. The rice salad recipe seafood is ready to serve..enjoy the meal !