Garden Rice Salad Recipe
A great rice salad recipe to try !
* 2 cups cooked long grain rice
* 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
* 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped celery
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped radish
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* salt and pepper, to taste
Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over rice mixture, tossing gently to combine well. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving. The Rice salad recipe is ready to serves 4 to 6 persons...nice ! Enjoy it !